Invest in yourself and your career with the first and only Neurolanguage Coaching® Certification course in the world.
ELC Neurolanguage Coaching® Certification course is accredited by the ICF (International Coach Federation) with 30 Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) hours, plus 6 hours of Resource Development. The course has a very well-balanced ratio of theory and practice with a high degree of active coaching, so you instantly come into practical coaching and “learning by doing”.
The Intensive 3-day Course is divided into blended online and “face to face”, with 3 x two-hour online sessions, then 3 full days of classroom teaching and finally 3 x two hour online sessions. The 3-day Intensive course is held in various locations in the world, see below where you find the next upcoming course.
Virtual Classroom for the Online Course
We have created the Live interactive online programme, consisting of 36 hours of online sessions, for you who find it difficult to come to our 3-day Intensive course venues.
We use a virtual classroom software called eLecta Live that is live with Rachel Paling or any of our qualified ELC Trainers® and allows all course participants to see each other through the video option, speak to each other and share all kinds of media (presentations, whiteboard, video, internet access, etc.) and therefore it is just as interactive as the 3-day Intensive course. See below next upcoming Interactive Online Course.
Director of Efficient Language Coaching (ELC Global Ltd.)
Certified & Accredited Neurolanguage Coach and ACC (ICF)
Creator of Neurolanguage Coaching®
The Language Coaching Certification course consists of two parts.
Part 1 focuses on equipping participants with an understanding of the theory and principles behind coaching and the ability to facilitate powerful conversations.
This part focuses on introducing participants to coaching in general and also to the International Coaching Federation principles and core competences. It also introduces an understanding of the theory and principles behind brain-based coaching and how neuroscientific research can assist in understanding and formulating powerful coaching conversations.
This introduction aims to lay the pathway for participants to really assist and coach others to focus and develop themselves. Participants develop key coaching skills, such as active listening, powerful questioning and effective coaching conversations as well as learn to use different coaching models. Participants immediately start with coaching practice to pave the way for the neuroscience and the language coaching.
Neurolanguage Coaching Skills
Part 2 focuses on equipping participants with an understanding of the theory and principles behind language coaching and the ability to integrate principles of traditional coaching together with the neuroscience of learning into the language learning process.
In effect, as a Neurolanguage Coach, we go one step beyond language coaching. Coaching models are practiced and also new language coaching models, as well as a definite structure for the language engagement, is introduced.
The content covered is as follows:
- What is Language Coaching? What is it not?
- Coaching models – how to use them in Language Coaching
- Introducing the Brain and principles of neuroscience
- What is the ideal learning state?
- Understanding how the coachee learns
- Applying coaching principles to Language Learning
- Introducing new Language Coaching models/tools and how to use them
- How to structure Language Coaching sessions
- Administration of Language Coaching Sessions
- Neurolanguage Coaching®
Application of Neurolanguage Coaching® through the PACT PQC model – how to transmit grammar through powerful coaching conversations
- Sets the foundations for coaching and coaching conversations
- Deepens coaching effectiveness
- Enhances active listening and speaking skills
- Gives insights to various coaching models and develops their use in practice
- How to use traditional coaching models in the language teaching process;
- How to create the perfect learning state in the coachee based on principles of neuroscience;
- How to connect language coaching to the ICF coaching competencies;
- How to engage coachees into focused learning and sustain their goals with high success rate;
- How to connect and apply new language coaching models to the teaching process;
- How to make the transformation from language teacher to language coach;
- How to tailor make courses to the individual coachee.
Assessment & Certification
To become a Language Coach the participant of the Language Coaching certification training must attend the training course and, after completion of the course, the participant shall submit a recording of a languagecoaching session which will then be evaluated and assessed with regard to language coaching skills.
After successful completion and assessment participants receive a document certifying their status as a Language Coach and stating the ICF-accredited coaching hours.
Who is the language coaching certification for?
Language teachers and trainers, coaches with language teaching experience/qualification and professionals with a language teaching qualification are all potentially ideal “Language Coaches”. Language Coaches must have the necessary knowledge about the grammatical side of languages. It is not enough to say you are a “language coach” without the linguistic insight and expertise.
The necessary preconditions to participate in this course are :
- If you are a language teacher/trainer then you must submit a copy of a valid language teaching qualification or demonstrate five years of adult language teaching experience (this can be evidenced with written references from companies or individuals).
- If you hold a professional qualification (such as lawyer, doctor, engineer) in a profession in which language for specific purposes is used or have sufficient years of experience in a profession which uses technical vocabulary and language you must still hold or undertake a valid language teaching qualification or demonstrate five years of adult language teaching experience (this can be evidenced with written references from companies or individuals).
Interactive Online Course
The package price for the online course is £1,250 (plus VAT if applicable). Please note that the aforementioned prices are net prices – Value Added Tax will be added if applicable (Within EU: no VAT if you have a VAT ID, outside EU: no VAT if you have a registered business – please contact us for further clarification.
3-days Intensive Course
The package price for the face-to-face course is £1,450 (plus VAT if applicable). Please note that the aforementioned prices are net prices – Value Added Tax will be added if applicable (Within EU: no VAT if you have a VAT ID, outside EU: no VAT if you have a registered business – please contact us for further clarification.
Payment facilities in instalments are also available. Please ask us for details.
To secure your place a deposit of 20% must be paid on registration and the balance shall be paid prior to the course commencement unless instalments have been arranged. If instalments are arranged, there is a 3% administration fee and if payment is through PayPal, there is an additional 1.9% to cover PayPal’s charges